1. What is your new routine or morning ritual?
I think for the first time in my grown up life I have two homecooked meals everyday.
2. Can you please share a quote/mantra you find inspiring that helps get you through the day?
I moved to my house in the countryside at the edge of a tiny village with endless views: cloud gazing is my main inspiration for the time being.
3. A book that you’re currently reading ? (or podcast you are listening to?) that is a must share
Truth be told I watched a lot of documentary on Netflix like American Factory , Circus of Books and some episodes of Chef’s Table for the second time.
4. What do you miss most about your life B.C. (before corona)?
Travelling ! At the time of the Salone in Milano I found myself posting pictures of last years edition on Instagram and wihin two days many designers and journalists I would have met in Milano did call me for a chat. And now I would be about to get ready to go to New York to ICFF.
5. What are you most looking forward to A.C. (after corona)?
Meeting friends , eat in a fancy restaurant and visit the Comme de Garconne exhibition in Frankfurt
For more information on Ambiente/Messe Frankfurt and Nicolette Naumann, please visit: ambiente.messefrankfurt.com