1. What is your new routine or morning ritual?
There is an enforced national lock down across India due to Covid-19. All my energies in recent weeks have been dedicated to ensuring that our employees, guests, and partners are safe and to minimize the health risk posed by the pandemic.
2. What is a new skill/hobby you picked up during this work from home phase?
I recently bought my mum an ice cream machine, and we have enjoyed making and eating ice cream together.
3. Can you please share a quote/mantra you find inspiring that helps get you through the day?
Hands that serve are holier than the lips that pray.
4. A book that you’re currently reading / promoting? (or podcast you are listening to?) that is a must share.
I have just written a book, which I am remote publicizing amidst this crisis.
Baking a Dream; The Theobroma Story
A memoir by Kainaz Messman Harchandrai
Available on Kindle for readers in USA. Purchase via Amazon.
5. First thing you do when you get back from the office or your bakery?
Spend time with my daughter, I look forward to it all day.
For more information on Theobroma Patisserie India and Chef Kainaz, please visit www.theobroma.in